Guys, how would you feel if random people congratulated you on who your date is?

As a guy, how would you feel if people (both guys and girls, but mostly dudes) congratulated you on who your girlfriend is? Handshakes, thumbs up, comments like "you got blessed" or "you're a legend".. How would all that make you feel?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• "Boy these people are superficial and immature." That's what I would think.

I've been with some fantastic women--gorgeous, intelligent, the whole deal--and no one was high-fiving or congratulating me.

If I saw a guy with a hot, desirable girlfriend it would be weird to congratulate him, like it was somehow an achievement.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE