First kiss timing?

First date was dinner then the beach. I should have kissed her on the beach but I was to nervous.

Our second date is at a dine-in movie theatre. I'll likely be picking her up from her place and taking us to the movie theatre then home afterwards.

I've thought this through many times in my head and can't figure out when a good time would be to make the move?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, if it was me I'd do it just before you take her home and say something like 'You look amazing and I haven't been able to stop myself thinking of kissing you all night' and then you can either ask if you can or just move in slowly, give her the chance to stop you if it's too awkward :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont think about it. JUST PAY ATTENTION TO HER BODY LANGUAGE. a lot of guys fail to realize that women express themselves mostly through body language. But at the same time, make sure you seal the deal by the end of the night. Good luck