Why most men think that girls who had few/many One Night Stands were generally 'used' despite there being mutual consent?

It's a very interesting phenomenon. There is mutual consent for a ONS but if a guy is dating a girl for 2 years and she tells him that she had 7 ONS, he would generally feel that she was USED. Logic tells us it shouldn't be like that, both partners enjoyed but still there is something deeper than this that tells men that she was used. Why is that happening? Any ideas what generates this feeling of a girl being used no matter she agrees to have sex?

My opinion:
There can be a mutual consent for ONS and still the girl to be used as in guys get more pleasure and benefits out of ONS wheres the girl would feel guilty/used/ashamed/weird. Also if we accept that girls are programmed to search for serious relationships and choose only one man who's worth it, then ONS don't make sense at all, so it makes them look used when having ONS.
Thus we can conclude : Girls who have many ONS are not in tune with their deepest selves and generally there is something wrong with them. Girls who had 1-2 ONS and felt bad about it are okay, and it can be taken as a mistake done and lesson learned.

1017

Most Helpful Girl

• i think by "used" i think they mean she is someones leftovers not used as in used and played with

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well okay yes, why would a guy think that a girl with many ONS is a leftover if he decides to be in a serious relationship with her? Why can't we go the opposite : The guys are the leftover of the girls?

• I think its semi hardwired, the reason being is historicly, and even presently, men expend greater risk and resources on women then women do men. Men ask women out (taking the risk of rejection) they plan the date (in order to please her) they pay for the date (to please her/prove they are capable providors) and generally chauffer her there and home again. They then do this repeatedly until in a relationship where they buy flowers and jewelery (again to please her and prove there providor status) and if there is danger they are expected to confront it even at there own expense (proving there protector status, a bit more necessary historicly then now). This means they are paying for the privledge of procreation. If the woman in question has had many sexual partners, all of which where for free then that immediatley devalues the man, he must not be all that special if he is paying for what others got for free.

• The woman on the other hand, is not expending as many resources or taking as many risks so she is not being devalued by the man having slept around, so long as he is still devoting his resources to her he is essentially proving her value to him. This is also why such severe laws, historicly, existed for adultery for women more so then men, because they where sacrificing so much for the privlidge of reproduction while the woman was getting so much resources for providing that service. It was in fact, more for womens benefit because if some women became promiscuis it would 1) give men the sex they wanted for free and 2) if she cheated and got no negative repercussions (not unlike today) they would have less and less reason to marry and devote there resources since it would be for nothing. I personally never understood why women would want a man who would sleep around (many women claim to want an experienced man) I think its a character flaw, as with any self indulgent behaviour.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah no, its more along the lines of, she likes ONS, I don't know if I can trust her to be loyal to me. FYI as someone who dated women like that in the past, they are much more likely to cheat. You are correct that typically there is something wrong with them in that they typically have poor impulse control, and despite professing their "undying love" for you, it is virtually certain they will cheat on you. Chances are they did it to other guys as well.

For the most part Once a lying cheating slut, ALWAYS a lying cheating slut!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Wow that is a strong opinion? So you have never had a ONS?

• Meh. I've had my share of one night stands and I've never cheated. Nor do I have "poor impulse control". I just like sex, and for vast portions of my life I was single. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Of course not, every woman who sleeps around is "the exception to the rule" and is loyal to their boyfriend with "undying love" for him and only him. No woman like that would ever lie.