Is it wrong up that I won't date a religious guy?

I'm an athiest and a super religious guy is my deal breaker.. I will be friends with them but when it comes to dating i just can't date a super religious guy who reads the bible and stuff (even if he's a liberal). I just can't.. is that wrong and judgemental?

I told this guy I'm not interested in anything more than friendship, he's VERY religious and I just wouldn't feel comfortable. We have lots in common when it comes to music and he seemed kinda pissed. I don't know I feel bad. Is this wrong? or should I just chill out?

1130

Most Helpful Guy

• no, it isn't wrong. there is nothing wrong with not being religious or and looking for someone who is the same as you. if you did end up being with him, he would probably either leave you, or thinking less of you for not believing in god... or his version of god... or he would try to get you to convert or believe. plus a lot of religious people can be sort of messed up and a little crazy, but maybe that is just my opinion.

• yeah he's very sensitive and weird. like he relies on god cause he used to have depression.. lol so pathetic

• Lol, yeah I used to also get really depressed and sometimes still do, even if I prayed it would do anything lol so there's no point.

I prayed to God for video games and girls but that never happened lol, so no God

• Thanks for MHO!!