+1 y

Know a guy who is 12 years older than me for years. Should I give up?

I will keep the story short.
I knew this guy for four years. We contaced for one year before going on a real date. After three dates physical intimatcy stepped in but never spent the whole night in his house. (FYI we do not really meet that often maybe once a month or twice a month) I really like him but he did not try to take things further. So i met my ex-boyfriend and tried to stop the connection with him. After he knew i got a boyfriend, he kept contacting me and asked me to meet up. I rejected them all so after two years he gave up and said would not bother me anymore. Recently (one year after he stopped contacting me), he messaged me on FB because i changed phone number. We met again and just talked. At the end of the meeting, because of the drink he started to talk in a weird way and asked me if i was going to let him go home alone. Now we just talk on fb and i think he is going to arrange another meet again. Do you think i should meet him again? or i am just wasting my time?
1
2