If I could take you on a date, where would I take you?

1634

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• ... too easy

A dawn to dusk mountain hike.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 33

• The Arcade! :D

• Prroooobably anywhere that isn't outside during the midday. It has been over 100F outside with humidity for some days lately. I like outdoors and stuff, but it is a bit hot outside during the day. πŸ˜…

• ohh god! that's going to be difficult because hello we live in Texas!!!

• lets go on a boat tour and enjoy nature. then head back to a cool place where you can look for stuff in the wild and a tour guide helps you (so you dont get poisonous crap) and can take it to a restaurant to have it cooked the way we want it. sounds like fun right?

• 1|0
  • I just noticed I reply to a lot of your questions. Lol. Take me out to the ball game or for a nice walk and talk.

• Hm... lets go to the beach. Casual yet romanic and everyone loves the sun. Plus I get to see you in a bikini; bam win-win situation.

• ahhaa okay lol

• Maybe we even rent jet ski's or go parasailing. Something exciting & playful; I mean who doesn't like jet skis? Then find a nice restaurant near the water and have good food and perhaps a fruity beach drink with our toes in the sand to watch the sunset. Nice fun & relaxing day, just you and me.

• Let's go to the coast, walk by the sea, good chat, drink a glass, chat even more...
    The see would keep us relaxed and make us enjoy :D :D

• everyone wants me to take them to the beach o. o

• Haha I think it's because we like our friend and we like the beach :D
      In my case, I'm living about 65 miles from the closest beach and the 3 or 4 times a year I get there, I enjoy it a lot: the wind in your face, the sound of the waves, the boats on the sea...
      Being there with a friend just gives a good feeling - that's probably why :D

• if you took me somewhere id be perfectly happy no matter where!

never been to a theme park, can we?

• To a mud wrestling match and make you my jealous girlfriend who makes you watch as I cat call and whistle at those sexy girls lol.

• Take me to the beach and we could play sandvolly ball and build sand castles. Later grab ice cream then dinner :)

• I am cheating a little bit - I see in a later question you talk about cooking - I think if you make a home cooked meal for someone it shows you care a lot about them - I like the simple life - Mostly all I want on a date is the company of the person I dating
    s5.favim.com/.../...ve-quotes-Favim.com-561511.jpg

• You'd take me to your or my kitchen so we could have fun cooking together.

• To the beach in Grand Haven Michigan at sunset to watch the sun go down at the end of the peer.

• Flat Tops for dinner, botanical gardens, and Navy Pier

• Take me to a sushi restaurant and then an arboretum or botanical garden. I like dates with a lot of talking, but I'm better when we're also doing something, like walking.

• Watermelon festival?

• To watch a meteor shower on the beach!!!

• Out to dinner is where I would go. :)

• A theme park lol Rollercoasters!!!

• The chocolate factory!

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 15

• Um probably anywhere you wanna go to? I'm up for trying new stuffs, surprise me. πŸ’™

• I knew this question was asked by you before even viewing it!! :p (just saw the question title in the live feed)
    Take me to the beach!!! Pretty please ;o

• Stop copying my answers lol

• I already promised not to tickle you. But now I am blowing in your ear.. "The answer my friend, is blowing in your ear."

• @Red_Arrow Lol. Okay then.. Let's go!!! :D

• Only a month and half until the Renaissance Festival here lol. I love going there and the food is sooooooo good.

• A concert! Or ya' know, any place where there's food, basically. :D

• Restaurant dinner thing! With people singing in the background, I love that

• You can take me anywhere girly! I want to explore the world :D <3 #BoringLife

• ... Cheesecake Factory. 😎

• OH MY GOD YESSS WHY didn't I THINK OF THAT

• you want me fat, don't you? :(

• I've only been there once but I'm totally obsessed with it.

Yes, keep me warm during the winter. :D

• Rapids water park!

• Definitely a restaurant! I need food! β™‘β™‘β™‘

• To the beach , because I've never been.

• Mini Golf, or a carnival

• To the farm near my house.

• i dunno lol maybe you can surprise me ^_^

• To an amusement park!

• the beach, at dusk.