What's the best way to apologize to your girlfriend?

Let's say you made a mistake or you had a fight, what's the best way to apologize?
Or at least make her forgive you.

78

Most Helpful Girl

• Actions speak louder then words. Sincerely apologize, spell out what you did wrong, and then from there don't do it again. If you mean what you say, that will prove more to her then just saying, oh I'm sorry.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no better way... i would say, just say what you feel, show her all your feelings... and maybe she will accept...

Just be you... no tricks or gifts... just talk and have courage to wait for an answer...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE