- Ask all 3 to hang out together
- Try and organize a group hangout with more people
- Hang out with one of them and say you can't with the others
- Hang out with all of them one on one at different times
- Be honest and say other people have asked you to go but could possibly meet up for a while
- Tell everyone you are busy or can't make it
Most Helpful Girl
ask all 3.
Most Helpful Guy
Pick the right one! Lol that's easier said than done, but I had the option to choose between two girls that were polar opposites a few years ago and they both liked me (I didn't notice that one of them did at the time, but now I kick myself for not noticing). I chose the easier catch and dated her for two years. Don't get me wrong, we were great together and those were two of the best years of my life, but I lost intrest and broke up. Looking back I think the other one might have been a better choice for me. Oh well.