Guys, do you ever want to be just friends with a girl?

I see stories left and right about guys who become friends with girls and then get upset when she rejects their romantic advances. Is the 'friend zone' really such a big deal? Do you ever want a brotherly-sisterly relationship with a girl?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 40

• sometimes but often a guy tries to get a relationship with her and she pushes him into the friend zone. it doesn't matter unless you like her. if you are stuck there that means it isn't were you want to be

0|0
    0|0
  • Once in a while, we will be friends with a girl, and only want to be friends.

About 90% of the time, we're friends with a girl because on some level we want to sleep with her.

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes, I don't have sisters and my cousins are far too formal and boring. I have met many girls who I would love to have as friends only but many of them think that a man would never want to be just friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • If we get a long very well and there's no romantic feelings. Depends on how long we've known each other. On average I can only say I want to be friends with 2-3 out of 10 girls the 7-8 are fair game

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls i know that i just want to be friend. I can keep the barrier beetween.
    But some... it may be complicated to understant our feelings by them.

Feelings is an ocean of weird shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's too hard for a guy to be around a gorgeous woman and have feelings for to see someone else in the front runner. Reverse the situation could you be friends with a hot guy who had a girlfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not really. As a man, if I'm interested in a woman in a way where I want to spend leisure time with her, it's for sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I'm friendzoned because she's not interested it just means its not meant to be.
    If I'm being friendzone as a power trip for the girl or a way to manipulate me, then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Certainly. Problem with that though, sometimes feelings develop.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Friend Zone" is a big deal when a guy has designs on her (wants to do her at some point).

Yes. I & 5 guy friends of mine just want to be friends with girls sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes