Guys, do you ever want to be just friends with a girl?

I see stories left and right about guys who become friends with girls and then get upset when she rejects their romantic advances. Is the 'friend zone' really such a big deal? Do you ever want a brotherly-sisterly relationship with a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls see friend as just a friend. They become friends with guys because they enjoy their company, and their minds don't push it pass that.

Guys on the other hand, whether they admit it or not, will usually not approach a girl unless he finds her attractive or needs a favor. Think about it. He sees you for the first time, and he approaches you and wants to be friends. What do you think was the thing that attracted him to you? Couldn't have been your personality or character, because he's never met you or talked to you before. Of course the setting matters, if you assigned into a group for project it's much different than him voluntarily asking to be in your group. There's always an ulterior motive, some guys just hides it better than others.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• Yes. Plenty of times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not---------

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i can be friends and nothing more.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yup, I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • The friend zone is to avoid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys and girls can't be "just friends", it just doesn't work, if you think you can't, you're delusional

0|1
    0|0
    • If you think you can*

Dang autocorrect

• No offense but you don't represent every guy out there... Its extremely possible I hang out with 3 girls who'm I consider great friends and none of us would go any further than that...

• Lol, you're funny dude, you're awesome

• No. Women are backstabbing and two-faced. They don't make good friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both my friends are girls. They're just more loving, considerate, and caring. I love having female friends... but I do wish I had a girlfriend... oh well. Can't have everything I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if i am single and she is attractive, i am sure most men are the same, our drive to sleep with a girl is far stronger than our drive for friendship with her.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes