- Lack of Physical AttractionVote A
- Lack of Assertiveness\Confidence, Too Shy and TimidVote B
- Lack of Ambition and Long Term GoalsVote C
- Lack of Success, Doesn't Make Enough MoneyVote D
- Lack of Moral Values\Political Opinions in CommonVote E
- Confliting Lifestyle Preferences (Kids, Marriage, Settling Down, etc)Vote F
- See Answers / OtherVote G
Of people you go on at least one date with and you choose to stop seeing, which reason is the most common?
Which of the follow reason is the most common for why you lose interest in someone?
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
What Girls Said 1
The lack of not planning out the things you want to do with that person. Planning a date is so important.0
What Guys Said 1
Emotionally fragile or unstable vibe.0
Click "Show More" for your mentions
Most Helpful Opinion(mho) Rate.
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.