What are your experiences of dating people you've met online?

Did it go well?
I'm going on a couple of dates soon.
I'm going out for a drink with a gorgeous future doctor next week which should be nice. The date I'm really looking forward to though is with this guy I really like, we'll be great friends whatever happens but I really want it to be more because we just get on so well. I'm more apprehensive about that one though because obviously I like him so much that I've put a lot of pressure on the date to go well.

1332

Most Helpful Guy

• I've generally had great experiences dating people online but I talk to them a LOT before we meet so I have a very good idea of where they're cumming (sic) from. The gorgeous future doctor sounds like it could be interesting. What are you expecting to happen?

• Yeah it does. He said he'd let me drive his car too (I want to learn how to drive haha)! He honestly seems lovely but the other guy is who I'm really looking forward to meeting. The other guy seems boyfriend material.

• He was so rude lol