I like one of my best guy friends but don't feel good enough for him?

I have recently visited an amusement park with my best friend and two of my guy friends. One of them I have begun to develop a crush on. He makes me laugh harder than anyone I know, we have a ton in common, and I am just a happier person when he is around. I haven't actually felt this strongly for someone in the past 3 years and I don't want to mess it up. I don't know much about his dating status. I know he is single but he was talking to a girl a few months ago. I always get the feeling that he likes me but I'm never sure if it's in my head out what. What should a do about it? I honestly don't know if I'm confident enough or able to ask him out. He has my phone number but has never texted me first.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing he or she can tell u is NO. Babe it's just a word life goes on

Most Helpful Girl

• You should ask him out.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!