I'm about to go on my 3rd date with a guy, but I have my period. How do I handle this if I think he wants to have sex?

Anonymous
So I met this guy from okcupid. We've been talking for about a month or so, and in the last week have been on 2 dates. At the end of the second date, we made out in the back of his car and things got pretty intense. (It's okay, I wanted them to.) My boobs came out and his hands were all over me and he even brought my hand to his area. It was so exhilarating. Anyway, based on that, I wouldn't be surprised if he was going to try for sex on our next date (tomorrow). And I definitely want to do it with this guy. However, tomorrow is going to be the last day of my period. I don't want to tell him up front and freak him out or have him think I'm presumptuous, but I also think it'd be kinda awkward when he starts unbuttoning my pants and I go "you really don't wanna do that right now, the timing is off" and then freak him out anyway. XD Also, while we're here, I might as well ask another question. The birth control I use is called the nuvaring which is a little bendy ring that gets inserted down there. It's fairly inobtrusive, but my ex told me he could feel it sometimes. Is this something I should mention beforehand or just address when he asks me about it? If he does. Thanks in advance for your help.
+1 y
Edit: My birth control goes back in in Tuesday, and you can't use the cups with the ring in. I wish it was that easy. XD
4
4