Why are men so scared of pretty women, even if theyre super nice?

im not talking about the b*tchy mean ones- guys are usually mean to really nice women who are hot, and
they act liek slaves to the mean ones. Why are guys like this- backwards and rude and why dont they
treat the nice women nicely, and treat the mean ones like crap? they're scared of even the nice ones and act like
jerks to them

525

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I was nice to everyone. Hot or ugly. I never assume a girl (hot or not) is into me ever. So I am always in friendship mode always. It's helped me immensely in business as I have worked with high power women without any relationship issues, and remained professional all the time. I have felt a bit intimidated though when a hot girl has asked me for help because she had tons of guys to ask and she asks me. I understand friendship zone means she shares her problems with you, but it's still weird for me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • oh ok- im in friendship mode too- but i guess the guy is more intimidated or scared since im the female- i dont know what guys think they seem weird. It's weird that u say u were intimidated by a girl because she asked 'you' for help... it's interesting how guys think- they might think "why is she picking me over all these guys she could have"... the reality is, she just maybe thought u were better or knew more...

• What makes it weird, and this happens with everyone, is when a person who has dating problems, complains or asks for help, from the person who usually cannot get dates. The fat friend, the friendshipzone guy, the priest at church lol. It sometimes bugs me because I know you getting support and a trusted friend to unload on, but seriously? Why me... like I only know how to NOT get women or solve dating problems. If I did, I wouldn't be in the friendzone now would I?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a mix of "OMG she's so hot I want to be with her" and "she's probably not going to be into me though" "she's probably a bitch" "I don't want to make a fool of myself I front of a pretty girl because then she REALLY won't want to be with me" "I don't want to seem like I'm trying to get her attention" "she probably has guys crawling over her all the time, I want to seem different but don't know how"

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE