Do I have a right to be upset that my boyfriend forgot my birthday?

We've been together for over two years. He didn't say anything to me about my birthday. When he did text me, he talked about how hard work was. I let it go for a day and thought maybe he was planning a surprise party or something.. No.. Nothing. He's never forgot it before and when I told him he said he was sorry. He could remember for two years but not this year?

75

Most Helpful Guy

• if he doesn't even try to make it up to u then yeah

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• That's really sucky, id be pissed. Especially since I usually go all out for my boyfriend >: /

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Same! I threw him a party

• What a jerk, I'm sorry this happened. Did he at least sound genuinely sorry that he forgot?