Is it even worth giving interracial relationships with White-American women a shot?

As a young Hispanic guy in the US, I honestly don't even know if it's worth it. I've met plenty who are aesthetically beautiful but we're just far too different from cultures and beliefs. Besides, most white women prefer men of their own race, especially if he's an athletic rich guy who caters to their every want and need.

It's whatever though. I still have my beautiful fellow Latinas to give a shot.
  • Yes
  • No

44

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you're not some off the boat latino that only speaks Spanish with a thick accent, I don't see why you wouldn't find things in common with white American women.
    Tho tbh, why would you want to date one? I mean the vast majority are stuck up and think the world revolves around them.
    Try to make friends with some of them and see where it goes I guess. They can't all be bad lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Rich handsome athletic guys always have the edge. Just like beautiful women. I mean, I didn't hear of any guys committing suicide when Rosie O'Donnell came out of the closet.

But in response to your question, a lot of white women aren't concerned with cultural differences. Personally, I find women from Latino cultures unappealing, not due to physical appearance (though the ones in Florida are miles above the ones here in Cali in that respect) but due to their cultural expectations and behavior.