Girls, is it true that really hot girls often don't get asked out very often?

There's a girl at my college who I think is a 10. She's gorgeous and really smart, but she never has boyfriends. I'd really like to ask her out, but I'm not in her league looks-wise. I have a lot to offer a girl, though. I'm just not sure if she's alone by choice. Some of my female friends have urged me to ask her out because they say that she probably never gets asked out by guys because they believe she's out of their leagues. Is this true?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• TRUE
    but temper that answer with
    they need to spend just as much time on studies/work as everyone else
    they are as picky as other gals about repeat dates
    they get just as many offers, only from the extremes more than the norm... not always an ideal position

"Never" does not apply here

Gals don't always think they are superior, more often than you know the real beauties look into the mirror and think everyone else looks better!

Bottom line = ASKING is a generous offer of respect, honor and intent to better someone's night, so just DO IT
    Everyone in this life is some sort of salesman to better himself = risk vs profit, no big deal if you lose, big deal if you win!

• I like your post, but I will say this: it *is* a big deal for lots of guys when we get rejected by the girl we like. The reason for this is that we don't casually choose the girls we want to date. Players do that. More sincere and commitment-oriented guys take rejection very hard because we may encounter 3 or 4 girls in a year who we'd really be interested in dating.

• Agree with that... at that age range but
      as we mature we realize that... if not this time, next time maybe and even years later we find that ideal person finally willing & waiting with open arms... all b/c we ASKED once upon a time = we were/are interested in them