Is it still possible for a guy to have a crush on other girls although he already has a girlfriend?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• It is very possible, it is not an uncommon scenario where a partner decides to leave the other because they found themselves more attracted to someone else and that someone else reciprocated said attraction on a deep level.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the first question you should ask yourself, because if the answer is a no you will save yourself a lot of trouble. It is your freedom and right to like someone secretly and be happy about it, until one day you wake up and suddenly realised you’re over him. But that’s it.

There is no hope and no future. He will not like you back just because you’re good to him. So why don’t you save yourself some time?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE