Let's say your girlfriend dresses revealing sometimes, should you tell her to wear something else or is it fully her choice?
Sometimes my girlfriend does this, when she goes to the club. I tell her to dress less sexy aha, what;s your take on this?
- YesVote A
- NoVote B
- DependsVote C
Most Helpful Girl
I understand you and I understand her. Actually this happened with me and my boyfriend. I also got mad because I don't want to feel like I'm being controlled. Just TRUST her, ok? She doesn't dress like that to impress other guys, she just wants to feel pretty and confident when she goes out. She always dressed that way before, so you can't tell her to change because of you insecurities. Let her be and she will let you stay. I know you don't want to control her and it's ok if you tell her how you feel and maybe she will try to avoid dressing those clothes. But don't keep giving too much importance to it. What's important is that she is your girlfriend and she won't give a fuck about those guys at the club, so try to relax. :)0
Most Helpful Guy
1. I wanted to vote 'B' but by error voted 'C' - my vote is 'NO'
2. It doesn't depend on what she wears on her person but what she wears on her demeanor and attitude :)
3. It pays to be sensible and not wear revealing stuff where it's not warranted for her own safety of sorts
4. I'd make it a point to advise her completely on my perception if I think it's unwise to wear something revealing to a particular place but always listen to her reasoning too. However, I won't go beyond pointing it out to her
5. For women pointing out flaws or advising against is a touchy topic especially when she's worn something she intends to or likes, it's similar to pulling the food away from a hungry lions mouth (lol but not a joking matter) or nit picking on a guy who's really tired and wants to chill out or is about to eat (get the drift?)
6. Mention it if there's enough reason to do so, in a strategic and subtle manner. But not because you are insecure etc
7. End of the day go with what she wants to
8. Also that she may like to wear revealing stuff and likes people eyeballing her - which is nothing wrong, to each his / her own :) There are guys who like their girls to reveal :)0