I though girl from bar was acting weird and such now I found out her father died recently?

i meet her a couple years ago and we almost dated one summer then things didn't work out. we somewhat stayed friends but i found her a bit weird for my tastes so only really saw her the odd time at bar in town. this summer i though she was acting really weird and had lost weigh , i just lost interest in her romantically cause of it all.
then today i noticed an obituary in paper and man who died had her last name and sure enough she is mentioned as being his child. i was completely unaware of his health problems i guess he had some sort of cancer and i had never meet him before. so this may explain some of her bizare behavious this summer and why she was acting weird.. now i feel bad that i had no idea , i actually saw her at bar last night and was clueless this had happened , now i don't know if i should say anything or what , i still have no interest in dating her but i know she still has an interest in me , but i still care about her on some level

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You should try to comfort her!

0|0
    0|0
    • but I don't really want to date her and she is returning to university in another city soon anyways so she won't be around here much

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes