My younger sister is an ungrateful jealous cold hearted bitch?

I think she is jealous of me or doesn't want me to do better than her. She keeps screwing me over and i keep forgiving her, i took her out for a expensive birthday dinner, i gave her gifts, my attention, my time etc. after she yelled and disrespected me in public. I forgave her, and she mistreated y trust again. I asked if i could stay with her for a week because im searching for a house and she said yes first and afterwards, the day i was supposed to move in, she denied me on whatsapp and said she had other plans and i seriously am pissed. She does this everytime, when i tell her my stories about my life, she doesn't listen, she acts like she is ''busy'' as if her life is more important. She deleted my number after i deleted hers, im sick of her and im extremely angry, she keeps wasting my time. I think she is jealous of me, because to be honest, truly honest, im the pretty one with the big heart and very outgoing, she isn't...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have two sisters, but we're all independent and do our own thing ha, so we don't argue that much. But it seems she's being a bitch for no reason, so don't buy her dinner, gifts, or tell her your stories, until she learns to appreciate what you do for her.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • she never acknowledge anything i do

• Then don't waste your time with her if it's just gonna get thrown back in your face. Ignore her for a while, you'll probably find that she wants to see you, and if not, then just carry on with your life and with people who are grateful.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Your the older one put here over your knee and spank some sense into her lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well stop hanging with her and forgiving her don't let people walk all over you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any other redeeming qualities besides jealousy, ungratefulness and cold-heartedness?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes