My younger sister is an ungrateful jealous cold hearted bitch?

Anonymous
I think she is jealous of me or doesn't want me to do better than her. She keeps screwing me over and i keep forgiving her, i took her out for a expensive birthday dinner, i gave her gifts, my attention, my time etc. after she yelled and disrespected me in public. I forgave her, and she mistreated y trust again. I asked if i could stay with her for a week because im searching for a house and she said yes first and afterwards, the day i was supposed to move in, she denied me on whatsapp and said she had other plans and i seriously am pissed. She does this everytime, when i tell her my stories about my life, she doesn't listen, she acts like she is ''busy'' as if her life is more important. She deleted my number after i deleted hers, im sick of her and im extremely angry, she keeps wasting my time. I think she is jealous of me, because to be honest, truly honest, im the pretty one with the big heart and very outgoing, she isn't...
4
0