People call me pretty but I'm still single?

I'm smart plus I have a good heart, and people know that and I always get told that I'm pretty. Why am I still single then?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Picture please.. being smart and having a good heart is nice but looks matter more to us.. i wonder if youve ever stepped up and asked a guy out.. many men are spineless when it comes to this, even though its a mans responsibility to make those moves. I find more and more women are getting frustrated with this and just making the first move.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because someone compliments your looks does not mean they are interested in you. The right person will come along and you will thank yourself for not letting your heart get broken by stupid people who didn't mean anything and only cared because they thought you were pretty.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE