What's the biggest age difference you would date?

I'm currently in an age gap relationship and am curious to what's the biggest age gap you would be comfortable with in a relationship . :)
if you've ever been in an age gap relationship, what was the difference in age between you and your significant other.

(p. s just to clearify the poll is about the biggest age difference you would date.)
  • 20 + years
    Vote A
  • 19-15 years
    Vote B
  • 14-10 years
    Vote C
  • 9-5 years
    Vote D
  • 4-2 years
    Vote E
  • Less than 2 years
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was age 35 at the time i met my last girlfriend now ex and she was 18
    as long as a girls mature and legal age I'll date her , i can't see why
    people gotta judge peoples preference on the age they date especially
    if the person is of legal age.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 46

• an 18 y/o, lets fuck

0|2
    4|0
  • Probably 7 years

1|0
    0|0
  • 14-10 years

1|0
    0|0
  • the most is nineteen years, me at 45 and 26

1|0
    1|0
  • 4-2 years. The ideal gap.

0|1
    0|0
  • Up to 15 years younger. Not a year older.

0|0
    0|0
  • 22 to 33

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date down to 21

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be in the 9-5 years bracket considering my age

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm 35 years old in August, so as of that moment, my largest age difference is 17 years, because the youngest I could date would be 18, and I'd be willing to do that, and that's the age difference.
    I can't have a larger difference than that

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was 25, I wrote down the age of every girl I slept with at the first instance (it was a short list). It was 22.1

I kept the list current, and now more than 20 years later and a longer list, that average is 22.8.

I am in my late 40's now and I find that women in college are more likely to date me now, then when I was in college. I asked them, "Why do you like older men?" They said, "They don't make me pay [for a date]", "They know what they are doing [in bed]", "They do not get jealous or clingy." "They don't expect us to get married."

It seems like there are many college aged women who prefer older men, often married because it fits what they want at that point in their lives. They can access a wealthier lifestyle, maintain their freedom, get assistance with their career, and sometimes even financial help.

Young, ambitious, attractive women have always found a match with older, successful men. These couples seem to have exactly what the other is looking for.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I Was 22, I Lived With My 42 Year Old Girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be 22 soon, so I guess about four years at the moment. When I'm 30 obviously I'll have a greater range I'm willing to date.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 34 and the vast majority of women I talk to and date are in their mid 20s. Seems like most of them don't care that I'm older. I'm really not interested in women my age or older unless they are very exceptional.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she's 18 it's good, If I thought she was 18 but she was actually 16-17 then it's a maybe.

1|0
    2|0
  • I wanna bang a 15 year old even tho im 30. yess

0|0
    8|1

What Girls Said 52

Recommended myTakes