What's the biggest age difference you would date?

I'm currently in an age gap relationship and am curious to what's the biggest age gap you would be comfortable with in a relationship . :)
if you've ever been in an age gap relationship, what was the difference in age between you and your significant other.

(p. s just to clearify the poll is about the biggest age difference you would date.)
  • 20 + years
  • 19-15 years
  • 14-10 years
    Vote C
  • 9-5 years
    Vote D
  • 4-2 years
    Vote E
  • Less than 2 years
    Vote F

5247

Most Helpful Guy

• I was age 35 at the time i met my last girlfriend now ex and she was 18
    as long as a girls mature and legal age I'll date her , i can't see why
    people gotta judge peoples preference on the age they date especially
    if the person is of legal age.