Girls, would you ever consider dating a guy who was shorter than you (Guys, would you be willing to date a girl taller than you)?

Taller/shorter by a margin of 2-3 inches. (For screening purposes, please say your height when you answer)
  • Yes, I would do that.
  • No, I wouldn't do that.

7945

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want to rule it out, because maybe he'd be an awesome guy, but the reality is the likelihood of me dating a guy shorter than me is low. I'm 5'3". I tend to be attracted to guys taller than me.

• Yeah that makes sense, that's why I was asking for heights of the people answering. I figured yes would be a more common answer the taller the girl was or the shorter the guy was.

• Yeah. Maybe heights in the poll would help separate that out a little

• Same, I agree

Most Helpful Guy

• I very hardly ever see a girl who is taller than me. I am almost 6'4." So it'd be a 6'7" girl. Yeah, I see 6'7" girls sometimes, but I don't see them much haha

Would I date a 6'7" girl? Honestly, it'd be kind of a turn off in the looks department for me, since I like shorter girls than I and tend to find them more attractive. However, the height wouldn't be an automatic no-go. It'd just be a bit of a strike. If they had other qualities that I liked that made up for it, for sure I'd date them.