How do I friendzone a guy whitout loosing him as a friend?

SaraSan
So, there is a guy from my old school who have just recently started to make contact with me. He asked if we could do something some day, and I said yes. We went to have lunch, he held the door open, pulled out my chair and paid for the food... I slowly realized that this was not just a meeting between friends and that he probably thought it was a date... A ''situation'' occured where I pretty much had to agree to go to a movie with him a week later too, and well he is a really really really nice guy, but the problem is that I think he really likes me (he gives me pretty much every signal in the book) and i say ''problem'' because no matter of how much I want to like him there is just no attraction!! So, I have realized that I have to put him in the friendzone... We only meet on these ''dates'' but i really want to keep seeing him, but just as a friend! How o I friendzone his guy without making him not want to see me again? Girls, what would you do? Guys, would you still see a girl if she put you in the friendzone?
How do I friendzone a guy whitout loosing him as a friend?
Add Opinion