How many of you single people wish you had a boyfriend/girlfriend?

I do, I'm super lonely. Am I the only one? :(
  • I'm single and wish I had a boyfriend/girlfriend!!! :'(
  • I'm single and don't want a boyfriend/girlfriend >:p
  • Taken and happy ^_^
    Vote C

1128

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I do sometimes, but I'm better off single for now. Every time I start wishing I had a partner, I just remind myself of why I can't right now and I usually feel better.

• Nice! :D curious-why is it you can't?

• WOW lol yaaaa i feel you, im also in college and gonna be a junior-almost finished! im always busy with school work, work, or my friends or family but id love to be able to fit a boyfriend into all that...:p

• Good luck with school, then! I'm sure you'll be able to find time soon enough. Maybe you'll luck out and have a few really easy classes, so you wouldn't have to do as much school work!