Which person you prefer being in a relationship with?

• A distant person who display no affection in public BUT is THE MOST tender and affectionate when you're both having an intimate alone time
  • A rather more distant person who is kind of cold and prefer not to be affectionate but JUST in really RARE occasions even if you both have an alone intimate time
  • A person who is snuggly and cuddly all the time, who likes to hold hands and kiss and be super public about the shared relationship
    Vote C

79

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely someone who shows me affection in any situation so I voted C.
    Being with someone who would never even hold hands or hug me in public would make me feel like they're embarrassed of being with me for some reason and I wouldn't wanna tolerate that.