so here are the negatives about me:
1. I'm overweight - not grossly fat, just overweight. But I exercise daily and have overhauled my diet.
2. I have crooked front teeth. I can't afford to fix them. They aren't super ugly but they're noticeable.
3. I wear glasses, but frameless light ones.
now here are the positives:
1. I dress nicely for my figure, coloring and style.
2. I'm pretty. Like when I get dressed up guys stop and stare.
3. I'm direct and speak clearly About a number of topics.
4. I'm polite and well mannered.
5. I'm a damn good cook.
6. I'm smart.
7. I'm great with kids.
8. Im hardworking.
9. I can run a household well.
i know it sounds like I'm tooting my own horn here (heh heh) but frankly I need to get this out there. I'm so sad about this. and please guys, be gentle. I get hurt very easily.
Most Helpful Guy
I think the answer is very simple, you are looking for the wrong type of guys. I know im not bad looking and i do get female attention , but I've happened to meet the wrong type of girls for the last year alone i dated 3 girls, 1 was pregnant from me but left me after miscarriage, another one we just made out and had 3 dates but she couldnt get over her abusive ex boyfriend, then the mother of this 2nd girl started flirting with me but she was a married woman, her marriage ended and she left with a different guy. then the 3rd girl came along and we seem to have shared a lot of things, she was a beautifull girl but i found out rather soon that she was a paranoid girl who has done nothing but treatng me like shit for those 5 weeks. Now i have a girlfriend, i really like and i just feel at place with her. i feel like i can be, just a loving, friendly person with a touch of romance. those other 4 woman turned me into a depressed person, with anger controll issues, i do sometimes still rage when im driving or so, or lose my temper but due to my new girlfriend i feel that im becoming less angry. so in your case, maybe change your standards, just having sex is boring, when there is no passion or love behind it.0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
- Show AllShow Less