so here are the negatives about me:
1. I'm overweight - not grossly fat, just overweight. But I exercise daily and have overhauled my diet.
2. I have crooked front teeth. I can't afford to fix them. They aren't super ugly but they're noticeable.
3. I wear glasses, but frameless light ones.
now here are the positives:
1. I dress nicely for my figure, coloring and style.
2. I'm pretty. Like when I get dressed up guys stop and stare.
3. I'm direct and speak clearly About a number of topics.
4. I'm polite and well mannered.
5. I'm a damn good cook.
6. I'm smart.
7. I'm great with kids.
8. Im hardworking.
9. I can run a household well.
i know it sounds like I'm tooting my own horn here (heh heh) but frankly I need to get this out there. I'm so sad about this. and please guys, be gentle. I get hurt very easily.
Most Helpful Guy
I think the answer is very simple, you are looking for the wrong type of guys. I know im not bad looking and i do get female attention , but I've happened to meet the wrong type of girls for the last year alone i dated 3 girls, 1 was pregnant from me but left me after miscarriage, another one we just made out and had 3 dates but she couldnt get over her abusive ex boyfriend, then the mother of this 2nd girl started flirting with me but she was a married woman, her marriage ended and she left with a different guy. then the 3rd girl came along and we seem to have shared a lot of things, she was a beautifull girl but i found out rather soon that she was a paranoid girl who has done nothing but treatng me like shit for those 5 weeks. Now i have a girlfriend, i really like and i just feel at place with her. i feel like i can be, just a loving, friendly person with a touch of romance. those other 4 woman turned me into a depressed person, with anger controll issues, i do sometimes still rage when im driving or so, or lose my temper but due to my new girlfriend i feel that im becoming less angry. so in your case, maybe change your standards, just having sex is boring, when there is no passion or love behind it.
- Show AllShow Less