Guys, Would u date a girl taller than you?

Im 5'11 sometimes 6'ft depending on what shoes i wear... but would you date a girl if she taller, would it be awkward for you?
  • Yes, i would
  • No, i wouldn't

48

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 47

• I am 5'10 and no I wouldn't date a woman taller than me.

• May i ask why not?

• Evidently, you may ask :)

• Tall Women does not spark my love interest. Im not hardwired to be attracted to tall women and "strong" cold women. They can keep lighting up the matches but my desire won't burn, it just won't :/

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Yes I would because I have no height preference. She can be 4 feet tall or 7 feet tall for all I care. It's so unimportant to me.

• No... because I'm already 1.98m (that's almost 6'6") and a girl taller than that is not only extremely rare to find but it would also look really weird

• I doubt u find a girl that tall honestly... and plus from my height i still be shorter... but dont you think dating someone 5'3 or in that range a bit weird ( since your nearly 7 ft )

• I don't really care how tall she is. there will always be a big difference in height. a couple of inches more or less won't make a difference. a friend of me is ~6'3" and his girlfriend 5'1" and it works perfectly fine and nobody gives a shit.

oh and no, 6'6" is far away from 7 ft lol

• Well I'm 6'3 so you're still a little squirt in my eyes.

• Meh I don't mind. I'm 5'11'' or so as well, and I wouldn't care too much if a girl was taller than me or not. That isn't to say that I don't learn more towards cute girls who are usually smaller than me, though, as I do like those sorts of girls, but someone who is the same size me wouldn't make too much of a difference I don't think.

• Yes I would. I'm 5'4" so I'm good with a gal to about 5'8" since she most likely would wear heels at times and I still want to kiss her "on the spur of the moment."

Side note: I'm noticing more gals that are taller than me checkin me out (or it could just be in my mind... LOL) vs. gals that are my height or shorter.

• I am 5'10'' and would date you. Question is, would you date me? ;)

• If a girl was really my type, and just hit me as something special, yes.

Otherwise, no. I'm only average height (5'10) but the vast majority of women are shorter than me, so... options are not too limited.

• I think I could, as long as she's not too much taller. If she's a bit taller, I'd be a little nervous thinking she could take me down.

• I said no just because I'm 6'4 and I don't know that I've ever seen a women my age that's taller than me, so I'm not sure how I'd feel about it. But anything can happen!!

• Yes I would but at 6'5" I rarely encounter women taller than me.

• Yes I would and have dated girls taller than me. It's not really an issue although sex positions can become a bit more challenging... part of the fun though.

• I would totally date a taller woman. Hell, I would probably put up with extra shit to be with someone taller than me.

• Nope, I've turned down taller women. Dont get me wrong, i think women who are taller than me can be beautiful and attractive. I just love love women who are smaller and shorter than me.

• I'm 6ft tall I want a girl around my height but not taller.

• if i wasn't 6'3/6'4, i probably would, but being that tall and finding a girl taller is kinda weird to me.

• Sure. It can be attractive as long as the girl owns it and is confident about it.

• Duh, I'm 6 ft and I would. The real question is, would a girl date a guy shorter than her? And the answer is almost universally "No"

• Not true i would date a dude shorter than me but sadly most girls wouldn't... ain't thats weird

• I would not because I am 6ft 4 in and I only am attracted to short women.. and it would be a huge woman

• I'm 6 ft 6 soooo no. Ur the perfect height to be a model:-D

• More from Guys
    27