Guys, Would you date a girl that doesn't want kids or get married?

Somebody told me i should never date because people only date so they can get married, have kids, and have a future. I just never believed in marriage. I think its played out and its too expensive to get a devorce. The thought of getting stuck with the person scares me. As for the kids. I can't have them and dont want to risk having them with my condition. It got passed down from my mother and she almost died giving birth to me. Thats why i dont want to take the risk plus i think id make a horrible mother because i dont understand kids. Is it true that i should never date? Or do you think that there is somebody out there that only wants a companion without marriage and children? If not than love must be a lie.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's hard to find those kind of single women and ladies to begin with, and even then there are no guarantees regardless. Just because we agreed on never having any children of our own it does not guarantee that we are compatible with each other in many or all the other various areas of our lives.

I more or less given up on even trying to date anyone once I realized I did not want Any children and I know it's an absolute HUGE Deal Breaker in the world of relationships and dating.

But it's more so because I don't really have an optimistic or happy outlook with life, our reality and our world, as well as the future.

Personally I think the "love" like many have experienced it is really just part of the biological process. Hormones and various of those chemicals running through our bodies and minds. If relationships are everywhere and they lead to children, just look at the animal kingdom, etc. then why would it be in any way "special"?

You have to look at the root causes as to why relationships, marriage, family and reproduction happens at all in the first place. LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE.

The whole process is just there to reduce the probability of a species from completely dying out eventually because those hormones and chemicals within our bodies and brain causes us to feel, and increases desire someone of the opposite gender to mate and ultimately reproduce and pass the genes on. Because the reproduction process is the "passing on" of another generation "to replace" the previous generations that will eventually die out and cease to exists

I just don't believe it's special at all. Now if one day somehow and someway there was a way to cheat death permanently then I would think that is "absolutely special" because it had always been thought to be completely impossible and if we can no longer die or die easily anymore then reproduction, marriage and family may not be as desirable and not as important anymore, and possibly become obsolete. We'd then no longer have a need to even reproduce. We'd be above all other life and living things and our needs would possibly completely change.

• If something like that ever happens in the distant future, then reproduction may even lose it's role and importance amongst us and it may become completely redundant if we can No longer simply die and die so easily anymore. I can only hope and wish there was a solution that makes death (and all suffering) virtually impossible anymore. But I don't know, that's just what I think and feel about it.

• Basically you said the following in the video below:

https://youtu.be/HgAL4L1sXtg

See, this is a smart woman! She knows there is no (real) value of marriage in our society and kids are just much more than a burden in a world dominated by leaders, who abuse not just us but the environment too (so that we kill ourselves in the process).

Anyway it's good to see some women with common sense! Although I am in a relationship at the moment, I would definitely have her as my girlfriend if I was still single and just met her. Now if she is also sex crazy, then I have literally won the love lottery and I'd be the happiest man on the planet.

She's right, marriage is worthless and expensive and even more so is divorce. I mean just like she said: When shit hits the fan, why spend money on divorce when you could just say "this isn't working out between us. I break up.". No money spent.

Remember, the system is centralized to be about the MONEY! It's MONEY! Everything is about money!

• Think with the money and you will see it through. It's that simple.

Money talks! Follow the money but don't get blinded by the money! Money is quite dangerous.