Girls what makes you reject a guy that approaches you? Whether it be personality or appearance, list them all?

Socially awkward? Come off too strong? Crooked teeth? Acne? No azz? Cuz he's asian? What is it that u find a deal breaker?
  • Cuz he's Asian
  • Others

2911

Most Helpful Girl

• "Cuz he's Asian" what the hell? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Both are important, appearance and personality.
    He could be a 7 and have a 10 personality, that would make me date him.
    But if he's a 5 and have a 10 in personality I'm not sure...
    And I'm attracted to douchebags, so if he's a 9 in looks but a 5 in personality I would date him anyway.

If if he has nothing good to talk about, I don't care if he's super hot, people who can't have a nice conversation are a huge turn off, I love to talk and I need someone who want to talk about life, death, aliens, religion, the world, etc

Race has nothing to do with this, don't be ridiculous XD

Most Helpful Guy

• While there are a bunch of dealbreakers (rude, too cocky, too awkward, hygiene) that all misses the point that rejection is the normal state. Though there are things that trigger instant rejection, you can avoid all of them and still get mainly rejected.

There actually has to be a reason for her to WANT to see you again, as WELL as no dealbreakers that prevent it.

And that's usually some mix of looks, charm, common interests, seeming 'cool' whatever that means to her.