Would you date me?

Would you date me?

if yes, where would you take me on a date?

633

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

• 2|0
  • You seem like the type that would like to go to the aquarium.
    www.ripleyaquariums.com/.../aquariums-bg_s01.jpg

• Hhmm I'd take you to a cooking class. A couples cooking class it be hands on and fun. That way we could talk and cook at the same time and take the food to go and eat at the park, with a bottle of wine and just talk. Then of we had fun when i drop you off I'd say "well I've had fun... I'd love to take you out again" and smile at you.

• I'm way too old for you and you're way too young for me to date. Any other man would be lucky to date you.

• That really depends, because I don't know your likes and dislikes. ^.^

• i know a restaurant that overlooks the beach. beautiful view, great food. not far from it is a pub with a great atmosphere and cheap drinks. lets go!

• Well I wouldn't mind talking online and getting to know each other a bit... maybe play online chess or chat about random things. Maybe on Skype or something as well and if that's uncomfortable, then Facebook messenger or my cellphone.

• Yup, cutie girl. It's hard to say no because you're so pretty and pleasing.

• I would take you to Texas De Brazil to impress you with a nice wonderful dinner. Then, I would end the night at a drive in movies eating popcorn and drinking soda while we can talk and watch the movie.

• If I was 25 years younger like a shot ( the day you told me I was same age as your dad killed the mood unfortunately ) becsuse you are gorgeous and have a warm, generous, caring and humourous personality, a young guy would be very fortunate to have privilege to date you. Where would the much younger me have taken you on a date , since we are having a fantasy how about an irish cliff walk
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2a88629b30.jpg
    And I know you like your food, a picnic
    images.bidorbuy.co.za/.../...0125174450_picnic.jpg

• I think it's safe to say you just made every girl in here swoon. Take notes, fellas.

• To the air of course, I would fly you around Belgium and you would make the souvenir pics :D
    We end the date with a good strong hadshake, the way you like them :D

• HELL YEAH I WOULD I would take u to somewhere very very special πŸ˜‰

• I'm old enough to be your dad, so no, I wouldn't date you. However, I always enjoy mini-golfing for a first date. It's not expensive, and it's fun.

• Would you like to join me in a canal cruise?

imagene.youropi.com/...1(p:activity,3876)(c:0).jpg

• No idea but first I would like to get to know you first over coffee X3

• Yes, I would date you. I don't know where would I take you, though.

• Yes I would, and how about a theme park to ride the rollercoasters :)

• How is she different than most other girls? lol she has a butt load of makeup like plenty of girls.

• Yes. To the beach to swim, play music, BBQ, and fishing. πŸŠπŸŽΈπŸŽΆπŸ–πŸ—πŸ‘πŸ”πŸŽ£

• Yeah I would date. If I could I'd like to take u out to dinner and then a movie after.

• Mexico! !!

• I would...

• NO sorry I have a new GAG Girlfriend

• No, because I don't date strangers.

• What if you came to my country 1st

• Yea why not. Who knows we may get on

• hell for sure! :)

• Yup I'd give u a try!

• All you can eat buffet?

• Show more from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 5