Guys, do you ever consciously know that you're taking your girlfriend for granted?

My boyfriend has been taking me for granted lately; he doesn't ask when he'll see me (because he expects me to show up at the club events we're both in), he expects me to go with him to his dorm after the club events, and he doesn't romance me before making out, etc. And so, in response, I've started to make plans to go out with friends when he doesn't ask to see me. He seemed bothered that I didn't go with him after our event.

I was just wondering if he knew that he was taking me granted or if he thought that he wasn't at fault? Would you get frustrated and dump me or would you be more attentive toward making plans with me if you really liked me?

1

What Guys Said 1

• there is nothing like taking for granted it is called not caring, when he is taking you for granted it means he does not care for you.