Would you forgive someone for cheating?

• yes I would forgive them if they were honest
  • hell no
  • depends on the situation
    Vote C

914

Most Helpful Girl

• I would forgive them, but would never trust them again (as in, I would not give them another chance)

Most Helpful Guy

• depends. maybe you neglected them? cheating is bad no matter how you look at it. i'm not encouraging it, just letting that it is possible for a good person to cheat if neglected. but most do so cause they just don't care.

• letting people know.

• for example, a married christian man puts too much time preaching to others while he's neglecting his wife. good man, noble goals, good woman, but he neglected her and therefor, created this mess. not always the situation, with that in mind, be careful who you go for.