Why is it that a guy in a relationship can do something and it wouldn't even be a big deal but if a girl did the same thing it would be WW3 and vice versa. Like for instance , my boyfriend is big on talking to other girls and liking/commenting on their pictures on instagram , but if I did any of that he'd call me a whore or something and break up with me? Why is that? And if you're in a relationship does it have any double standards?
Most Helpful Guy
1. Why is it men have to pay on first date?
2. Why is men are expected to pay for most dates?
3. Why is it men are expected usually to be the date planners and entertainers?
4. Why is it when women cheat in relationship it is because "he wasn't meet his needs". Yet if a man cheats it's because he was a dick.
5. Why is it, men always most of time have to approach women to start the formation of a relationship?
Just to name a few double standards.2