What could be possible reasons someone has only experienced unrequited love?

Basically people they're interested in are in some way unattainable, for example
-Person B likes Person A back but Person B has a girlfriend
-Person B doesn't know Person A exists
-Person B is not a socially acceptable dating Prospect for Person A (due to age/maturity)


Most Helpful Guy

  • It's just the nature of life, luck and the law of averages. My interest in someone else has been reciprocated perhaps 2% of the time. The other 98% either she or I feel nothing for the other.


Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;