In a relationship, I always want the guy to step in and take control, and of course make the first move. In a situation where you've never kissed eachother before, what do you guys do?
- Obviously I make the first move, that's what a guy is supposed to doVote A
- I always wait for her to make the first move. I like a girl who takes charge.Vote B
- I just do nothing and then we don't kiss at allVote C
- I don't care who makes the first move, as long as one of us does itVote D
- I prefer if she makes the first move, but i'll kiss her at the very end of the date if she doesn't kiss me firstVote E
- I get a little weirded out if she makes the first move, that's a turn-offVote F
- I'm a girlVote G
Girls can not vote on this poll
Most Helpful Guy
In my opinion, both genders should be willing to make the first move. I can't stand girls who expect me to do it and outright refuse to do so themselves, only to hide behind "I'm traditional!" to excuse it.
Guys can be just as shy as girls, so both genders should be willing to make the first move. Anything else is sexist.
Shoutout to @Kirah for being one of the few girls who makes the first move!3