Does he like me? What should I do?

I've been friends with this guy named Joel for 3 years now, and he is a year younger than I am. Well, it all started when I broke up with my boyfriend and he was having a twist with his girlfriend, and after they broke up, I was there for him, the calls, the chats, and if I share about another guy with him, he'll be saying "you're cheating on me, how could you" i thought it was just a stupid thing, But, in my birthday, he gave me a box , containing various types of chocalates and each, has two or three of them. We would chat as if we're dating, " i love you" the sweet texts, he once told me about his ex girlfriend and stuff. To cut the story short, I didn't contact with him for three months as we're busy with school, I'm 17, and he's 16. One day, his ex asked me what type of nobel genre that I love reading, and few days after that, he bought me a novel , which is quite costly. There's this guy, who's just a friend that I bump into, and we're friends, not like me and joel, like normal friends. And joel acted differently ever since. That new friend, asked for my friend's skittles and I gave him, and the whole class looked at us , and joel didn't even turn back, but his friend did. Ever since then he was like " so, Nick is your new boyfriend hah? How could you cheat with me " " I'm gonna get rid of the arrow on my heart " " I hope you're happy with him" And I had explained many times and he seemed to not care. And I said " well, you're the one who's cheating on me, you're like a playboy" Him -" who?" I said -" amanda, taylor, marie, someone I forgotten, the a year and a half" And he said " I have been in a relationship, not more than just 3, amanda , taylor marie.." And now, silence, what should I do, does he like me? Or nah? Or just as a friend?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he likes you; ultimately, you have to ask yourself do you feel the same way?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In my case my best friend is a guy and he never asks like that. The question is do you like him? If you don't leave things how they are. If you do I think you should have a nice face to face chat with him and tell him how you feel because he gives me the impression that he really likes you.

0|0
    0|0
    • The thing is that, we fought , and I had to ask the new friend, to fake telling me that he has a girlfriend, and when I screenshot the chat and sent it to joel, he just replied 'K'

To be honest, I liked him once, and now, it's kinda like a so so, and I really don't want to ruin my friendship with him. Do you have any idea how I could make him accidentally admit that he likes me?

• That's the thing no guy would get mad at a girl if he doesn't have strong feelings for or cares for her, especially when she is hanging out with a new friend and feel jealous that he might lose that special bond. I Know you don't want to lose that friendship you have but if he acts this way just because you hang out with a new guy he might even distance himself from you trust me because it happened to me. The best way to know is by asking him. I don't think there is a real method to know when someone likes you for sure because everybody is different and has different ways of thinking. Just be honest and tell him what boders you I think he will understand and also be considerate of his feelings and tell him to be honest with you about his feelings on this situation. Good luck!

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• If you like him, you should ask him out and you'll get an answer immediately.

0|0
    0|0