Ok, so me and my boyfriend have been having some problems in our relationship and I want too know how too fix it.. can you guys help?

Aleaj101
there are things that he does that he would get mad at me for doing and i dont find it fair to me. Most of my friends are guy and most of his friends are girls and i don't want to be the type of girlfriend that tells him he can't talk too them.. But me he gets mad and i have deleted every guys number in my phone and he always threatens too break up with me. i feel like im not making him happy. Im not contolling like him, he gets jealous and super jealous but when i get jealous its not okay he says im being over protective like he's hiding things.. and the other day he was talking too a girl and i asked too see the conversation and he delted the converstation.. how can i fix the relationship?
1
2