Girls that I'm not interested in flock me, but the girls who I am after push me away?

QooLipBite
I had enough of this BS now๐Ÿ˜‚ I just can't put up with it anymore. WOW.

(I'm trying not to boast, this is the situation)

So I'm a multi-instrumental musician and I have performances almost every week. This allows for many people to be exposed to me thus I am well known around my social circle & suburb.

I have female friends scattered all over the place that literally are like spies and they feed me information about the conversations about me that have been amongst the girls.

I'm seeing that a lot of the girls have interest in me but sometimes the feeling isn't mutual.

On the other hand, I have a handful of girls that im trying to chase but they ALWAYS seem to be pushing me away?

I'm so frustrated! ๐Ÿ˜ข why is it all the girls that I want that are rejecting me? Don't share the same thoughts as other girls?
22
28