Would you date someone who can't afford to go to college?

Thanks!

27

Most Helpful Guy

• College is over rated. Besides, at the end of 4 years the person who went to college is probably gonna be in the hole 10's of thousands of dollars (or more) in student debt, where the person who skipped college and started working will probably not have very much debt and might be established in a career field that doesn't require a degree.
    Lots of super successful people start off with nothing, very little formal education, and go on to be the ones who are hiring the college graduates to work for their company later on in life. I'd totally date someone who didn't have the $$$ to go to college, as long as they were a good, nice person and had a good head on their shoulders and some common sense :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would!

What Guys Said 6

• Sure, but I'm wondering why, have you looked at FAFSA (Pell grants, Stafford loans, etc.)? Community college to start your first 2 years?

• Yes. Kinda shallow if you don't.

• A college education isn't on my criteria as one of the most important traits that I look for in a woman.

• no one can afford to go to college

• Yeah as long as I don't have to be her sugar daddy

• Of course. As long as they are doing something they are passionate about then it's all good.

What Girls Said 1

• A lot of people can't afford college. I don't think a man or woman should be looked down upon because of that one thing.