Has anyone actually ever dated someone they met off GAG?

How is that possible? It's all anonymous and everyone's in different places.

• Yes I have
  • No it's not possible
  • I haven't but it does happen
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

108

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not impossible.
    There are quite a few examples in fact lol but chances are if it does happen it's gonna be a LDR considering the geographic distance between users... well in most cases anyway haha.

Have fun kids.

What Girls Said 9

• hmmm... I might hahah! NO! In the real world that doesn't happen! You got be realstic! Its nice to dream but it ain't happening! Unless, your lucky OFC!

• I do know one or two couples, one is in ldr and one lives in the same area. Personally, it's not my thing.

• Wow. I guess everything is possible... Not suprised that some people are using this as a dating site.

• I have not, but I've heard of people that have. Internet dating just isn't my thing, though.

• There are a few.

• If I was single I definitely would.

• I knew mine before GaG, and then we found out we were both on GaG hahahah

• Hahaha when we realised, that was something :") ahhh that was a good one <3

• Hooked up with, yes. Dated, no.

• Really? How did that happen? And you happened to live near?

• Well I think he said something funny on here and so I messaged him and we talked back and forth for a few months, then emailed, then skyped. I dunno, we just liked talking.

• That's sweet.

• Yes. I'm currently doing so. He's on the other side of the country, but we still see each other and we talk every day.

• How did the conversation start?

• Do they use line?

• You just converse with people on here. Start off by commenting on posts and post comments. Conversations are started that way. People who get along tend to continue interacting. This is how friends are made.

I don't know what line is. People migrate from GAG to snapchat, kik, fb, etc.

What Guys Said 7

• I know of3 couples personally I think online dating isn't real dating but that's just me😊 To me it's like a promise ring it really doesn't mean anything

• Yes, I am in relationship with 2 guys here at the moment. Both have much big diks.

• No it's not possible.
    Oh, well I was proven wrong.

• I met Janett last February in her hometown. But we didn't date.

• no one is swedish here :(

• The people I would try to date live 300.000 KM away.

• I have not had such an experience. However, I believe that this is possible.