GUYS: who'd you rather?

S
GUYS: who'd you rather?

GUYS: who'd you rather?

GUYS: who'd you rather?

GUYS: who'd you rather?

o let's pretend no one knows who these girls are (some may not) and put aside all previous opinions and just by the look of them who'd you rather? I'm curious the one in jeans and beige? (Kendall) Or the other (Kylie)?

• Kylie (black and red/orange outfit)
  • Kendall (jeans and the beige outfit)

314

Most Helpful Guy

• I still don't understand why these people are famous. What do they actually do?

• These two personally were just born into a ridiculously famous family they had no choice in the matter. Kendall is a high fashion model and kylie has her own line of beauty/hair products. Together they have a clothing line as well as a few other things but as for the others who knows

• I'm glad I picked Kendall. Kylie's money probably came partly from my foreskin.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always thought kendall was the most beautiful in the whole kardashian/jenner family.

• yeah, its probably because she hasn't had a ridiculous amount of surgery done like the rest. she looks natural and pretty.