How long do you wait before asking a girl out?

For you how long would u leave it? The guy I'm talking to hasn't asked me yet and it bothering me. Sometimes I feel like he likes me to take the lead or his a little shy so I don't know if he's waiting for me to drop a suggestion I just really wanted him to asked me out.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe your''e not giving him obvious hints that you like him so he too is very hesitant to make a move in case he is wrong and ruins the relationship you guys had

• I say he knows I like him by now. We speak daily even if we don't he still texts me goodnight and good morning so i feel like his interested I just don't now why he doesn't do it.

• hmmm, he's prob just unsure of what he wants