How long do you wait before asking a girl out?

For you how long would u leave it? The guy I'm talking to hasn't asked me yet and it bothering me. Sometimes I feel like he likes me to take the lead or his a little shy so I don't know if he's waiting for me to drop a suggestion I just really wanted him to asked me out.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe your''e not giving him obvious hints that you like him so he too is very hesitant to make a move in case he is wrong and ruins the relationship you guys had

0|0
    0|0
    • I say he knows I like him by now. We speak daily even if we don't he still texts me goodnight and good morning so i feel like his interested I just don't now why he doesn't do it.

• hmmm, he's prob just unsure of what he wants

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Depends, but not long

0|0
    0|0
  • why don't you just ask him out instead?

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been thinking about it but I don't want him to think I'm desperate.

• Show All
    • Because I don't want to step on his toes thinking I'm being the pushy one as silly as is sounds I like the man to ask first. I've never asked anyone out I don't even know how to go about it.

• "Because I don't want to step on his toes thinking I'm being the pushy one"

works both ways, believe it or not. i like women to ask first. do you honestly think guys like putting themselves out there? we get rejected waaaaay more asking out girls than the other way around.

• Are you saying that only certain men you talk to, should be asking you out?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes