He likes me now what?

So I like this guy and he likes me him back but we aren't allowed to officailly date till we are sixteen. (Please no dirty comments I'm barely fifteen)

15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• im sort of in the same situation my mum isn't totally on board with me dating in school and im 15 and there's this guy too. im just kind of easing my parents into the idea of it like i mentioned we'd been friends for a while and i told her about some hang outs we had with other friends and she kind of figures there's something going on and she's not totally ok with it but she's not that bad cause i didn't randomally spring it on her. maybe try that?