- We met during a night out, he begged for my number, took me out and on our first date we pretty much went too far ( no sex tho)
- He got turned off by me because i got angry at him through text, i was having a bad day and he thought i rejected him, but i didn't even said anything yet. He thought i rejected him because the sex was bad.
- I contacted him two months laters, he wanted to meet up and even tho we never talked about, we made out but i denied him sex.
- He made a comment through text saying i wasn't the only one in his list, i got pissed and said ill well be seeing another guy tonight (i lied), he got pissed and he said i was just a fuckbuddy.
- He didn't blocked me or delete my number.
- 9 months later i contacted him (not my intention) with an adverstising text and he said, are you seeking attention? i told him, who is this? he got pissed and had his name in his status.
- over the course of the months , it tried contacting him because i wanted to see him as a friend and talk to someone, he flat out rejected me and CURSED me out, he said i didn't deserve his love.
- He said he never wanted to see me but continue not to block me or delete my number or even calling me. He holds on to my number like crazy.
- I got tired and decleared him dead in my eyes untill my last breath and that in the future he won't have to talk to me anymore, he just said ''ok''. and didn't block me or deleted my number.
- Im getting tired of his games and feel he is a psychopath, if something bothers him why not talk to me, WHAT does he want me to do? beg him.
- He was the first guy i ever kissed at the age of 22, he said i was too beautiful to never had a boyfriend and called me a whore, while im a virgin. He said my personality w
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
I'm going to be blunt. Here goes: Both of you are immature. First of all, him not blocking you doesn't mean a thing! I stopped talking to guys but never block them on whatsapp or anything. You wanna know why, cause I don't feel I have to. I ignore the hell out of them. One of them msged me over a yr ago and the message is still there unanswered. I'm just that kind of person. I know it irks people when they see they couldn't make me angry enough to block them.
You seem to have self esteem and insecurity issues. Never chase someone who doesn't seem interested! Never chase someone for affection, friendship, to spend time with you or a relationship. If someone wants to see you, they will make time. Actions speak louder than words so if they're acting uninterested, it's cause more than likely they are. Since you kept contacting him I guess he felt like he had the upper hand. Block his number. Never message him again and let it go.