Guys, help me to forget him?

We met 3 years ago and had a great chemistry and liked each other a lot. We had also difficult times in relations a couple of times, but always ended up together again and had our chemistry like in the begining.
But all changed lately. He now work in many countries and we rarely see each other.
I feel he is about to leave, we wrre so close and now i dont feel any connection between us.
I was very attached to him, so thay now when i feel its over i feel lost.
I tried to date, but nothing and no one like him.
We met recently, after 2 month. And we tried to be rhe same, but i just feel that we can't ve the same any more.
Like we have no connection any more.
He still my ideal and all that u need, but he changed and i can't stand him being so cold with me. But still love him very much.
Time to let go? But how?

1