What is your opinion about age gaps?

So here's the thing! I like older men! It's not that I don't like guys my age just all the guys I've been attracted to is like 20+ years older then me. Like then guy I like now. I'm 21 and he's 45. Is that too weird? I mean i know society will probably looked down on it. But, does it really matter about age?

518

Most Helpful Guy

• Well your an adult like me and as long as your not with a minor there is no reason to look down on it. So it does not really matter that much, just ignore the stares really as those people are probably jealous!

What I don't find acceptable is 24 year olds dating 15-16 year olds and that sort of stuff.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If the relationship is consensual and legal, then I have no place to judge. It's none of my business; the heart wants what it wants.

I would personally never consider dating someone that old, though. Aside from not being attracted to guys who are that much older than me, what could I possibly have in common with them? Also, I don't want to be a widow at like 50-60.

Large age gaps become less weird after a certain age, like 30 or 40, when both partners actually have life experience and all that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE