I feel depressed whenever I see girls?

The_Empty
I feel like, outside of my family, almost all women hate me, like, deeply. They're disgusted by me, my appearance, my existence, at least that's how I feel. Girls hate being around me, in my presence, speaking to me, seeing me, they just want me dead, and I don't know why. Only one girl is willing to talk to me and at least tolerates my existence, and I partially think it's mostly pity. The girl I'm into will only say hi to me at best, but usually ignores me, though, it's all good, I don't talk to her anymore, in fact, I just plain don't talk to anyone anymore. There are only even three girls I talk to now, I guess four. One I matched with on Tinder, one I somehow just got to know randomly, and I thought she was into me, but, she barely replies. And the other one I met at a party, I don't know whether or not she has a boyfriend, but, she's always the one to end our conversations. So, basically, no girl wants to speak to me, ever. It got so bad that, the other day, I started to lose it and nearly cried in the street because I was surrounded by people and thought they were disgusted by me and wanted me dead, so I hated all of them.
I feel depressed whenever I see girls?
Add Opinion