Why are white women so obsessed with Asian men?

Besides the fact that white women are so obsessed with kung fu.

My theory is it's the result of the glamorization of martial-arts culture and the portrayal of Asian men as ninjas, karate masters, and mathematicians and the Yakuza aspect witch turns on said white women.

And anyone who dares critisize the white woman is a "insecure little boy with bad math skills" who needs to "math up".

Im not trying to be racist nor am I trying to say that Asian men are bad but what I am saying is there is too much of an obsession with Asian men these days as a matter of fact women expect all men to be like Asian men.

And by definition racism is "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races." therefore viewing Asian men as superior to other men is inherantly racist or any race for that matter.

How would you feel if you were made to feel like you are not good enough because of the colour of your skin? -- or the shape of your eyes?
Thank you for the inspiration, Anonymous. ^_^ Always cite your sources, right? :P

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1769170-why-are-white-women-so-obsessed-with-black-men

75

Most Helpful Girl